Call us lazy, but sometimes we like to see the customers do it themselves. Mind you, creating your own lunch and dinner can be lots of fun!
Take our Caesar salad. A healthy, delicious twist on the comforting classic.
- We present to you a small vase of freshly picked organic romaine lettuce.
- A jar of oven roasted garlic sourdough croutons.
- Then there’s bacon bits. Well, sort of. Our bacon comes from coconut meat. I marinate it in a secret potion, and smoke the coconut chips over green tea. I use a bit of magic at times. The result is smoky, sweet, salty goodness suitable for the most discerning veg foodies! Toss all these together in a bowl and drizzle lashings of creamy dressing over the top, enriched with coconut yoghurt and slow roasted garlic.
On a cozy, rainy afternoon like today we invite you to create your own Vietnamese style pho. Grab a bowl and pick from a range of 15 different herbs, vegetables and protein like:
- steaming hot, rich mushroom broth – pour over the top
- chilli and lime to your liking