DayPass – Food & Programs
Includes All Food, Classes, Programs & Events – US$ 47 /day/person
DayPass includes our world famous food, 8am-8pm: three delicious freshly picked organic buffet feasts and all-day grazing table of snacks, juices. Plus our unprecedented programs, classes, and scheduled events (HotSprings, Sound Bath, Agnihotra fire ceremony + + +). DayPass, US$47, is automatically calculated into the total amount in the online booking process.
The Food & Programs DayPass is separate from the room rate but is automatically added to your overnight room booking.
Room and DayPass are purchased separately and are calculated as:
- 1/2 day when you arrive (lunch buffet, afternoon programs, dinner buffet)
- Full days in between (morning programs, breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, afternoon programs, dinner buffet)
- 1/2 day when you depart (morning programs and breakfast buffet)
The DayPass includes
Our delicious freshly picked Garden-to-Table organic cuisine
- Breakfast buffet — 8:30am-10:00am
- Lunch buffet — 11:30am-3:00pm
- Dinner buffet — 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Tea, juices and snacks — All day
All the various Programs and Events
stretches or asana, and meditation sessions – morning and afternoon.
Daily: Soak in the hot springs (5mins away) 10am, Mon-Fri. Gamelan at 6pm. Fire Pit at 7pm.
Sustainability Techniques. Garden Tour.
How to make those cute little offerings & a Gratefulness Ceremony.
Medicine Herbs ‘How-To’. Sound Bath.
Agnihotra – healing fire ceremony (new moon and full moon)
Labyrinth walking, Crystal circle, Holy Water Meditation, Medicine garden, Jungle walk, Crying bench, Star gazing beds, Walk through the rice fields, Library
You are welcome to enjoy Bali Silent Retreat with just a DayPass (US$47). Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: We are about an hour north of Ubud; 2 hours north of Denpasar.
Please provide this information in your email:
- Number of persons and their names
- Day or days you wish to join us for the day
- Phone or WhatsApp number
- Transport needs (hotel or location where you are staying)
- NOTE: if your arrival will be for 7am Meditation, no staff are available at that hour to orientate you. Office opens at 8:30am, but special arrangements can be made.