Our Privileged Journalist Stay for 5 nights
After approving your proposal, we would be delighted to host you for both accommodations and day pass for your media review. We prefer you stay 5 nights to fully experience the special energy here, as well as, the various events ranging from Yoga (basic Hatha postures), Water Meditation, Labyrinth Walking Meditation to Balinese Culture to Sustainable Off-the-Grid Living and internationally acclaimed fresh organic cuisine.
First let Robyn, our Media Coordinator, know your intentions, the name of your publication, and the approval of your editor. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org. After she approves your proposal, then it’s best that you make your own booking with your own preferred dates.
We recommend checking in on a Sunday and checking out on a Friday. Note: all interviews are done via email questions, as our co-founders are frequently traveling. Send interview questions to Nadia.
Availability changes every hour, so bookings need to be done online, to see the current availability for whatever room-type you prefer and also get a confirmation email with important information. i.e, transport, time to arrive, visa info, etc. Select whichever room you prefer. Room can be changed for your second night, to get a sense of the different experience. Single Room Upper is most popular for the price. Private bungalows are good for those who wanting extra privacy.
Prior to visiting, we would like to invite you to peruse our website at www.balisilentretreat.com to get info on our history, green-to-extreme philosophy and various program information including the Agnihotra Fire Ceremony, New Earth Discussions, and Balinese Culture lecture, rice terrace hike and garden tour.
We add new guest comments to our web site, monthly. It’s worth a quick read, as they seem to ‘say it all’.
We’re happy to provide High Resolution photos that you may use in your publication. Please click here to download the photos.
Please credit the photo appropriately to © Bali Silent Retreat
After Publication, we will add your article to our Media Resource page, which will also feature the author, so reciprocal web traffic goes to you.
We are looking forward to hosting you and sharing the amazing experience of Bali Silent Retreat.
Media Team of Bali Silent Retreat
Below is a short description of our special little sanctuary
What to expect at Bali Silent Retreat
- Take-a-Break from everything with Meditation, Yoga Asanas (basic Hatha postures), Prayer, and Restful Contemplation – in Silence
- Do what you want to do, when you want to do it – in peace and silence.
- Join others in group programs . . . or . . . . develop the “art of nothing” and just eat, sleep, read and repeat.
Other interests are
- Walk through the food forest or jungle-path or the rice terrace walk
- Stare at the stars or the sky on a star beds or lay in a hammock and read
- Cool off in the holy water meditation area
- Take a trip off-site to hot-springs nearby or Batu Karu Temple
- Garden-to-Table organic live food is served all day and included in the Day Pass of Food & Programs.
- Lodge of recycled timber and antiques offers dining and relaxing with 360 degree view of rice fields & mountains
- Green-to-the-extreme & off the grid, with solar electricity & water distillation, and perma-culture gardens
- Extensive library of spiritual and thought provoking books available for your perusal at the retreat.
Meditation & Yoga Asanas: Breezy and spacious, the open Octagon Bale has recycled ironwood decking and an airy tented roof, letting in light even on cloudy days. 4 classes daily of meditation and yoga asanas (basic Hatha postures) are available and all optional – design for yourself. Instructors adjust for each guest’s level of experience.
Rooms range from small private wooden bungalows to snug single rooms, all with simple but tasteful touches, warm blanket, 100% cotton linens, kimonos, a lap desk, solar desk lamp, and stunning views of rural Bali, of course.
Day Pass (Food and Programs) is a standard US$47.
Overnights range from US$40 (single room) – US$90 (private bungalow)
Grown on site and harvested daily, the organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs,free of chemicals or commercial fertilizers. The best Balinese and western flavours grace the taste buds with every bite. 3 delicious and creative buffet meals/day plus fresh teas, juices, and snacks all day long.
At the base of the holy mountain Batu Karu, (1.25 hours NW of Ubud). Check the web site for specific directions.