Leverage website content
and we’ll carefully review the content draft for accuracy.
If you’re not able to visit us for 5 nights, we can work with you to support information representing not only the special essence here at Bali Silent Retreat, but also the various events ranging from Balinese Culture to Responsible Sustainable Living to Spiritual Exploration
Whether you visit or not, all interviews are done via email questions, as our co-founders are frequently traveling. Send interview questions to our media coordinator, Robyn at email@example.com
High Resolution photos are available here. Please credit the photo appropriately to © Bali Silent Retreat.
History & Rich Content
When you peruse our website at www.balisilentretreat.com be sure to read about our history and the abundant articles on green-to-extreme philosophy & techniques
The various programs such as Agnihotra Fire Ceremony, New Earth Cooking Philosophy Discussions, Balinese Culture lecture, rice terrace hike and garden tour are described, but we can always add some interesting details to make your article unique.
We add new guest comments to our web site, monthly. It’s worth a quick read, as they seem to ‘say it all’.
After Publication, we will add your article to our Media Resource page, including featuring the author, so reciprocal web traffic goes to you.
Below is a VERY BRIEF description of our special little sanctuary
What to expect at Bali Silent Retreat
- Take-a-Break from everything with Movement & Meditation, Prayer, and Restful Contemplation – in Silence
- Do what you want to do, when you want to do it – in peace and silence.
- Join others in group programs . . . or . . . . develop the “art of nothing” and just eat, sleep, read and repeat.
Other interests are
- Walk through the food forest or jungle-path or the rice terrace walk
- Stare at the stars or the sky on a star beds or lay in a hammock and read
- Cool off in the holy water meditation area
- Take a trip off-site to hot-springs nearby or Batu Karu Temple
- Garden-to-Table organic live food is served all day and included in the Day Pass of Food & Programs.
- Lodge of recycled timber and antiques offers dining and relaxing with 360 degree view of rice fields & mountains
- Green-to-the-extreme & off the grid, with solar electricity & water distillation, and perma-culture gardens
- Extensive library of spiritual and thought provoking books available for your perusal at the retreat.
Movement & Meditation: Breezy and spacious, the open Octagon Bale has recycled ironwood decking and an airy tented roof, letting in light even on cloudy days. 4 classes daily of movement and meditation are available and all optional – design for yourself. Instructors adjust for each guest’s level of experience.
Rooms range from small private wooden bungalows to snug single rooms, all with simple but tasteful touches, down comforters, 100% cotton linens, kimonos, a lap desk, solar desk lamp, and stunning views of rural Bali, of course.
Day Pass (Food and Programs) is a standard $35.
Overnights range from $40 (single room) – $90 (private bungalow)
Grown on site and harvested daily, the organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs,free of chemicals or commercial fertilizers. The best Balinese and western flavours grace the taste buds with every bite. 3 delicious and creative buffet meals/day plus fresh teas, juices, and snacks all day long.
At the base of the holy mountain Batu Karu, (1.25 hours NW of Ubud). Check the web site for specific directions.